Thursday, August 13, 2009

The end is near!!...of summer, that is...

I haven't posted anything in a couple of days so I might just as well write this. Summer is ending!! Oh no!! I realized that I didn't do much of what I had planned, as I ranted on about in an earlier post, oh well... Well, my sis is now heading off to college, in like a week... to Boston. I'm tagging along to visit the city since I've never been there and of course drop her off. I really can't wait, I'm pretty excited about it and I'm happy for her.

On another note, and not as nice as the previous one, I just remembered I have to start studying for Chemikistry!! Yes, chemistry. Why? Well, I'm taking Gen. Chem. 1 next semester and well, let's just say that I'm not the brightest crayola in the box of "Chemistry crayons". Oh, and to top it off, the professor is not the nicest person in the world as 99.9999% of the reviews say. Here's a few quotes from the reviews: "meanest professor..", "[professor's name] is the devil..."the professor...is generally a royal bitch..." blah blah blah, and the list goes on...
Oh yes, makes me really look forward to taking chemistry. So, yes, I HAVE to study now if I want to pass the class. Ayyy. Oh, and I have to buy the $90+ (used) book. There goes my life...and my money. Oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment