I'm back from Boston, got back Monday night. After which I went to dinner with my cousin, her bf and my uncle... got to see her after not seeing her since December, which was nice. Anywho, I'm back to work and it's a drag like it has always been except that now my sister isn't here. I miss her and it's kind of lonely without her but whatevs...I'll be back in NYC in 3 days!!! (And I'll be able to see her more often since NYC and Boston are closer than TX and Boston are!!)
Going back to the week in Boston, Boston was great, it's a really nice city and I loved all the brownstones all over the place and all those other old buildings. I still think NYC is better but Boston is not very far behind, it's actually almost up there with NYC in my list of favorite places (but shhh it's a secret). I kind of regret I didn't get to take that many pictures. There were actually a lot of good picture opportunities but I'm not a great photographer or anything of the sort so I just refrained from taking a lot of pictures because I hate having to delete them afterwards because I didn't like them, plus, I'm also lazy, another reason why I didn't take pics. Oooh and most important my sister's university is HUGE nothing compared to mine. It's also really nice. Hope to write again soon once I'm in New York.
Some pics!!:
Going back to the week in Boston, Boston was great, it's a really nice city and I loved all the brownstones all over the place and all those other old buildings. I still think NYC is better but Boston is not very far behind, it's actually almost up there with NYC in my list of favorite places (but shhh it's a secret). I kind of regret I didn't get to take that many pictures. There were actually a lot of good picture opportunities but I'm not a great photographer or anything of the sort so I just refrained from taking a lot of pictures because I hate having to delete them afterwards because I didn't like them, plus, I'm also lazy, another reason why I didn't take pics. Oooh and most important my sister's university is HUGE nothing compared to mine. It's also really nice. Hope to write again soon once I'm in New York.
Some pics!!:
No comments:
Post a Comment