Sunday, October 4, 2009

NYC... The City That Never Sleeps (and neither do I...)

So.... it's been a long time since I wrote in my blog and lots has happened since. I'm back in college, swamped with work :( and midterms approaching. It's nice to see all my friends again and not-so-nice to have to write a ton of papers, having to study 24/7 (and not get much sleep), but oh well, that's college life, especially when you're a science major/ premed... There's really not much to tell other than I have a lot of stuff to do and that my classes are ok. Chem and Climate are ok, English is blah, and I absolutely loooove Field Methods. I got to go to Black Rock Forest and the NY Botanical Gardens as a part of that class and the professor is great too! Anywho that's pretty much it, I have to get back to studying for Chemistry because I have a test on Tuesday...

Pics from my Field Methods class:

No comments:

Post a Comment