Cold weather, holiday lights and decorations, Christmas music aaaaaaand *drum roll*.... finals. EPIC FAIL :(. Although I'm not too excited about finals I'm still pretty happy, I guess Christmas season just does that to me....aaaaand I'll be home in 10 days!!! I'm so excited to see my family and friends again. It's actually been a while since I last saw them so...yeah.
So, the decade is coming to a close, I just totally realized that (no, well, I had realized some time ago but I just remembered again). But seriously, tempus fugit. I still vividly remember 1999 with all the Y2k madness and the anxiety/fear/excitement of the new millennium starting and I can't believe that it's already 10 years later, the [almost] end of 2009...
My Christmas playlist (well, a short version of it):
*Carol of the Bells
*The Nutcracker, Dance of the Reed Pipes
*O Come All Ye Faithful
*God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
*What Child is This?
*Hark the Herald Angels Sing
*We Three Kings
*Silent Night
*Little Drummer Boy
*Angels We Have Heard on High
..........the list goes on.................
No comments:
Post a Comment