Saturday, February 6, 2010

One short day in the Emerald City... I mean, one weekend in Boston!

Helloooo!! Ok, so this is my first post of the year/ decade!!! I know, it took me long. I can't really remember the last time I wrote my last blog post but it's been a while. I successfully (sort of) completed my third semester in college, I went back home for winter break, I came back to college, I visited my sister in Boston last weekend and that's pretty much it.
So last weekend I went to visit my sister in Boston since her birthday had been the previous Tuesday. I hurriedly left NYC on Friday right after my Orgo quiz only to find out that my train to Boston had been delayed an hour! EPIC FAIL! So I patiently waited in Penn Station but since there were Wicked posters and ads all over the place I took out my iPod and started singing some Wicked songs. :) So, the train ride was pleasant, it was much more comfortable than a bus and just "awesomer" in general. My sister and I wanted to go to a BU hockey game that night but we didn't make it since my train had been delayed. So, instead we went and had dinner and I met some of her friends and stuff.
On Saturday, it was so ridiculously cold but our plans were to go ice skating, dinner at PF Chang's and go watch a movie. We ended up doing everything but we didn't skate for that long since it was freezing and my sister was super cold and she didn't really want to stay anymore so we left even though I didn't want to. I wanted to punch her haha :P. So then we wandered around Newbury street and went to H&M and then we headed to PF Chang's. The food and stuff was great except the waiter was bit creepy...yeah. Then... after waiting two hours we went to the movies to watch "It's Complicated," f.y.i, the movie was really good.
Sunday was a chill day. We hung out in my sister's room and I sorta did homework and then we went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. The food was pretty good, even though I had heard otherwise. And then I came back on Monday and took the subway to my apartment and ran upstairs to drop off my stuff and my books and notebooks for my classes and I ran to my Spanish class and somehow I managed to make it exactly on time for class. The end. That's it. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment