To celebrate my much anticipated BIG 2-0 my sister and I went sledding in the early afternoon and in the evening I had a dinner with some of my high school friends, my suitemates/friends and my sister, who came over from Chowdah-land. We had dinner at a Greek restaurant, I had a gyro and my friend got me a baklava with candle and all :). Then we went to Artopolis, this AMAZING dessert place and I had gelato (chocolate hazelnut, to be specific). February 27, 2010 was a fantastic day!!!
Then, the next day, Sunday, my sister and I went to the MoMA to see the Tim Burton exhibit. Turns out you had to get the tickets in advance and of course they were sold out. Nonetheless, we had a good time and at least got to see some of his work, Monet's water lilies, Warhol's stuff and more. We also watched Shutter Island at the movies and that was good. Finally, we went to dinner to a Chinese restaurant and then to Whole Foods, one of my fave places to go to ( yeah, I know I'm weird). Overall, it was a great homework-free/fun/amazing/the-best weekend ever!!!
My sister and I (on my bday)
Some of my friends and I
No comments:
Post a Comment