Wednesday, August 11, 2010

About me...

So, I was talking to a friend and she asked me to tell her 10 or more random things about myself that are essential to knowing who I am, and after much thought I came up with this list. Forgive me if I'm not very deep or personal but that's just who I am, as a matter of fact, that is my #1.

1. I am very reserved and it's hard for me to open myself completely to other people, even though they might be very close friends.

2. I rarely say what I think without being asked but it's not because of fear of being judged or laughed at, but because I don't like putting myself out there.

3. I'm scared of being left alone, not in the physical sense but in the sense of not having anyone who cares for me, that I can trust 100% and who will always be there for me no matter what.

4. I cry easily/ I am sensible.

5. I'm easy to get along with.

6. Ideally, in the future I would like to be an ER doctor and work for Doctors without Borders for a couple of years, travel the world and have a family.

7. One of my goals in life is to speak at least 5 languages fluently.

8. I like to dance and sing even though I am terrible at both.

9. I love dark chocolate.

10. My favorite colors are pink and green.

11. Knitting and crocheting are NOT for old people.

12. I would've liked to be a designer if I didn't like science so much.

13. I've been to 7 countries.

14. Egyptology is super interesting.

15. At a different points in my life I've wanted to be a: ballerina, astronomer, animal shelter owner, vet, archeologist, interpreter for the UN, marine biologist, conservationist, doctor.

So yeah, those a lot of random things about myself that 1) I don't really tell people, or 2) are pretty much random.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one more:

    16. I LOVE TANNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. Posting these things made me sit down and think for a moment about myself and who I really am. And I definitely agree with you, orientation, at least for me, was awful, I was super nervous and was worried that I wouldn't make any friends...and then I found you! You were really quiet and shy when I met you and it kinda reminded me a bit of myself, I guess that's one of the things we have in common. But now, look at you, I wouldn't have even expected it, you're all loud and crazy and rawring all the time... Who woulda thunk?
    Also, I really didn't know some of these things about you, like low self-esteem. I mean, yeah you are a bit reserved and all but you seem like a person who doesn't care what other people think about you.
    As for #12, I can also relate to that. I rarely ever get angry but when I do...beware...haha.

    ReplyDelete