So it's been a year since I wrote my last blog post and the first thing I saw were my resolutions from last year...so this is what did or did not happen:
1. Exercise more often.... sort of...
2. Do well in school...yeah, I did ok, maybe even a little better than ok.
3. Cook real food more often... if I have time....ha! are you kidding me? i ate out almost every day last semester... FAIL!
4. Read more books (not school related) ...yeah, i guess i did
5. Craft more...(this is also if I have time...or during the summer) i made lots of pajama pants!
6. Become the Krazy Coupon Lady... muahahaha (just kidding :P, I guess what I mean is manage my money better and try not to spend a lot and save money for #7) oh hell yeah! i'm freaking obsessed with couponing right now!
7. Go to Paris to visit Madina!!! (I'm actually already saving up and I think it's gonna happen!!!)... as i predicted, this did not happen, unfortunately.
8. Improve my French... NO
9. Speak up more in classes...maybe a little? i honestly don't keep track of how much i talk in class...
10. Get married....hahahaha juuuuuust kidding!!! I actually ran out resolutions and wanted to post 10, so I totally made this one up cuz I thought... if I'm gonna make one up, it might as well be funny, no?... i sure as hell did NOT get married!
11. Blog more often!!!....hahahah sure as HELL did NOT happen. it's 2012 and this is the next blog post after that one.
So yeah it's been a year since that post. My resolutions are more or less the same except I have a new one:
12. Get a freaking job after I graduate!! No, in all seriousness, I do need to find a job. Preferably in NYC.
I think that's all for now. I might post later some of my crafty projects I've completed recently... Oh also, I think I'm going to post recipes and pictures of stuff I cook in order to motivate me to post more! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment