Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crafts, crafts and more crafts!

One of my resolutions for 2011 was to make more crafts/ be more crafty. I can safely say that that was probably the only resolution I kept. I know, sad day. Anyway, here are some pics of my wonderful creations!!

First off, are some pj pants and shorts. They're made out of flannel and I used some Butterick pattern, I think. The shorts are have an orange and pink pattern and the pants have crabs, fish and turtles (or as my mother said, "seafood") on a blue background/ the sea.


Next is a cute turtle I cross-stitched. This was just some random kit I bought simply because it was a turtle. It now proudly hangs on my bulletin board. :) Sorry for the crappy pic!


Last but not least is a scarf and headband set I just finished yesterday. The yarn is a homespun yarn and the ribbing for the scarf is 5 knits and 5 purls and 2 and 2 for the headband and the bow. And of course it has a bow, it's my signature thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment