
Last Tuesday midnight...well technically Wednesday, was the midnight premiere for Eclipse, the third movie of the Twilight Saga. Needless to say, I was super freaking excited. So, I traveled from upstate where I'm working to NYC just to go see the movie. It was insane! I had a really bad headache and this kid kept crying/screaming on the train to the city, I swear, I wanted to punch him in the face. Of course that wouldn't have worked since he'd keep on crying and screaming after that. Then, when I had arrived to my dorm, I tried taking a nap but found it impossible because of the excitement.Finally, when it was time to go to the movies (this time we decided to go at 10pm instead of the usual 8pm and waiting 4 hours) we went and missed the subway stop we had to get off at. When we got to the movies we got our tickets and a lady told us that a line that turned at the corner of the street was the one for Eclipse so we got on it, only to later find out that it was for the theater #5 and we were in #6. Epic fail! We rushed to the theater and took our seats and waited.... The movie finally started like 20 freaking minutes late...I swear, I thought someone was gonna get killed because of all the crazy Twilight fans in there.
So here's my review of the movie:
It was A-FREAKIN-MAZING!!!!!! It was sooooooooo much better than the last two movies! It was so cute and I loved when Edward proposed to Bella. BUT, my favorite scene was the tent scene. It was just priceless all the tension between Edward and Jacob, it cracked me up throughout the movie. Also, this movie was move action-packed than the previous two which was great since, we won't be seeing much more of that anymore (*cough, cough* Breaking Dawn). Anyway, I really hope to see it again without all the screaming, clapping, oooh-ing and ahhh-ing of the midnight release. I give it 5 stars :)
No comments:
Post a Comment