Also, my other friend and I made her a cake. It was a pretty simple vanilla cake with pink vanilla frosting. Overall it was pretty cute.
Pic of the cake even though it got smooshed along the way...
We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner. I had caprese salad and gnocchi with mozzarella and eggplant in tomato sauce with basil. Yummo! Then we met up with a friend of hers/neighbor and went to a hookah bar in Brooklyn. We had a coconut flavored thing in a pineapple, yes, as in the real fruit. I tried it and I mean it was ok because I didn't die (obviously, or else I wouldn't be here writing this if I had). I probably won't do it again anytime soon, though, since 1) I don't smoke/ don't want to smoke, 2)smoke makes me lightheaded, 3) I don't want to get cancer/ an asthma attack, 4) I can still freaking taste it, eww!
So yeah, it was a fun experience/ weekend...
oh thats right. odds are im dragging you back anyway. im just kidding. it was a lot of fun. the best birthday in the world ever yet! thanks <3
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!! <3 I had so much fun too!
ReplyDelete